The Engineering Writing Program conducts on-site workshops in both presentation skills and writing skills for professional engineers. We tailor our workshops to meet the specific needs of each client.
All of our workshops are hands-on, experiential sessions in which participants actively practice the skills they are learning. We provide individualized feedback in the form of written comments, oral feedback, and for presentations, copies of video-recorded presentations.
Our writing workshops train participants to
- Effectively address a specific audience
- Organize coherent reports and other documents
- Write clear, concise technical prose
- Use images and graphics effectively
Our presentation workshops train participants to
- Organize and develop content that effectively addresses a specific audience
- Develop an effective delivery style
- Use presentation slides to reinforce and explain complex technical concepts